Welcome to the 6th ESH Translational Research Conference
Live Programme: October 14-17, 2021 CEST
On Demand Programme: October 4 – November 17, 2021
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE!
Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the fields of Lymphoid Malignancies, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
A first-class selection of international speakers will guarantee the highest quality of science and a summary of the most recent developments in the biology and therapy of Lymphoid Malignancies.
Emphasis will be placed on open discussion, including a maximum level of interaction between faculty and registered participants. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Summer Time (CEST) schedule and participate in live Meet the Expert sessions, interactive live panel discussions and Q&A periods, and Live Mentored Poster Walk.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of October 4, 2021. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
This leading-edge translational research conference will address the rapidly evolving field of lymphoid malignancies, including T- and B-cell lymphomas, and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL), from molecular pathogenesis to state-of-the-art treatment and future perspectives.
The goals of this conference are to:
- foster scientific exchange between laboratory scientists and clinicians working on lymphoid malignancies worldwide.
- foster scientific cross-fertilization between researchers and clinicians working on different diseases with partially overlapping pathogenic mechanisms such as the B cell receptor signaling, alterations of the DNA damage response, or the increasingly important dialogue of lymphoid tumour cells with their microenvironment.
- provide opportunities for leading-edge education and international networking to basic and clinical scientists, including those still in-training.
Improved understanding of:
- current developments in the field of molecular pathogenesis of indolent and aggressive B-cell lymphoma including CLL
- current developments in the field of the molecular pathogenesis of T-cell lymphoma
- prognostic and predictive markers and their impact in specific clinical situations
- current treatments and future therapeutic perspectives
- B-cell development and lymphomagenesis
- Genetics of malignant lymphomas and clonal evolution
- Epigenetics in malignant lymphomas
- Deregulated proteome and metabolome
- Single cell analyses, circulating tumour DNA, MRD
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on demand on October 4 – November 17, 2021
– Access to the live programme on October 14-17, 2021 CEST
– Access to the Conference E-Book on October 4 – November 17, 2021
– Access to the E-Poster Area from October 4 – November 17, 2021
– Access to the Mentored Poster Walk on October 16, 2021 at 13:30 CEST
– Certificate of Attendance
Stay Tuned, registration in the Meet The Expert Sessions will open closer to the E-Conference dates.
Test my connection